Laramie Main Street wants your business to thrive.
The Laramie Main Street Alliance offers several incentive programs–loans, grants, and design assistance – to encourage thoughtful investment in downtown buildings and businesses. We also provide information on how to start, grow or sell a business downtown, on the district's market niches, needs and business development classes and training.
All our resources are FREE to any business or building owner downtown. Call us at 307-760-3355 for more information.
Want to see what we are doing to improve downtown Laramie? Check out our Downtown Development Plan!
Starting or expanding your business?
Check out the following free, community resources based in Laramie.
- Albany County Tourism Board
- Building Permits
- City of Laramie Community Development
- College of Business/UWISE
- Doing Business in Laramie
- Laramie Beautification Committee
- Laramie Chamber Business Alliance
- Local Architects
- Manufacturing Works
- Retail Coach - leakage, demographic and psychographic data
- State Historic Preservation Office
- Wyoming Business Council
- Wyoming Entrepeneur
- Wyoming Technology Business Center
- Wyoming Women's Business Center
Did you know Laramie Main Street offers free marketing consulting for your downtown business or organization? Get in touch to schedule a meeting with our Communications Coordinator.
Join us for our monthly gatherings, Coffee & Conversation, for coffee and discussion with other downtown business owners about marketing, collaboration and more!
New to social media? Start here.